>Tracking Your Package
>Shipping To APO/FPO Addresses
>In-Store Pickup (Seattle-Everett Residents Only)
* Within the United States, we ship via UPS Ground, FedEx and United States Postal Service. We also ship to APO/FPO addresses for United States military personnel. www.PHANTOMZONEONLINE.com DOES NOT ship to international destinations
* Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing. Expedited shipping methods (UPS Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day Select, and Worldwide Expedited) are also expedited through our warehouse, and are only subject to 1 business day of processing. All USPS and DHL shipping methods are subject to the regular 1-3 business days of processing time.
* We require that all shipments with merchandise over $200 be sent via UPS for tracking and insurance reasons. There is one exception to this: UPS does not deliver to post office boxes or FPOs. Post office box (P.O. Box) and FPO addresses which have been marked to ship as UPS will be insured and sent via the United States Postal Service using the fastest method your shipping charges will allow.
* Shipping is calculated dynamically based on the current contents of your shopping cart and the destination state/province/country. Simply enter the appropriate destination on the shopping cart page and the available shipping options and pricing will be displayed.
* Sorry, we unfortunately do not ship packages C.O.D or offer drop shipping on packages.
* Sorry, we cannot give refunds for late shipments because the amount of time it takes the mail carrier to complete the delivery is beyond our control.
* Please be aware that our shipping charges include a small handling fee. This is to defray the cost of processing, packaging and shipping your order.
Tracking Your Package
PHANTOMZONEONLINE.com ships via United Parcel Service (UPS) and the United States Postal Service (USPS) Depending on the method that you selected for your order, you may be able to track the package’s progress en route to your shipping address.
If you selected a trackable shipping method, you will receive a tracking number in the email confirmation of your order’s shipment. You can use this number to track your package.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your package to become visible within the various carriers’ tracking system after leaving our warehouse.
*Please be aware that Economy, Parcel Standard, and Parcel Priority shipments do NOT provide guaranteed step by step tracking on their shipments*
Shipping To APO/FPO Address
PHANTOMZONEONLINE.com does ship to APO/FPO addresses. These addresses are considered US addresses. If you have an APO/FPO address do not select the country in which you are currently stationed, simply select “United States”. You will only be charged domestic US shipping rates, regardless of where you are stationed.
We send all APO/FPO orders over $200 via USPS Priority Mail w/insurance and delivery confirmation for security reasons.
All shipping times are calculated as business days, which does not include any weekends or holidays.
In the event a package does not arrive within the normal delivery window we do need to wait an additional 5 business days on top of the stated shipping time before we are able to officially declare the package as lost, to allow for any possible delays within the postal system. If your package still has not arrived after this additional week waiting period please contact us for assistance.
If a package is reflected as being ‘Delivered’ in the tracking information, but has not been received, we do ask that you contact your local post office with the tracking information to inquire on the shipment further. Oftentimes your local post office can assist you in locating the package, and this way there is also a documented record on file of the problem with the shipment. It is also a good idea to check with any neighbors or house mates to see if someone else may have accepted the package on your behalf. If your local post office is not able to assist in locating the shipment please contact us with any findings or information provided by the post office, and we will be happy to assist.
While we do our best to ensure that items are packaged as safely as possible so that they make it to you in the best possible condition, accidents during transit or delivery do sometimes occur unfortunately. In the event you receive an item that has sustained damaged during transit we ask that you CONTACT US within 48 hours of receipt to notify of us the issue so we have the best chance at getting you a replacement! When writing in please provide the shipment number and the specific items that sustained damage, as well as brief description of the damage. You may be asked to send in a couple pictures of the item in question so we can document the damages for our shipping provider or warehouse staff. When sending in pictures of comics please ensure that the items are completely removed from any bags and boards/packaging so the damage can be clearly seen.
If you live in the Seattle-Everett area and would like to pick up your order in the store you can by clicking on PICK UP IN STORE when you check out. In-store pickup orders are typically available for pickup within 1 business day (not including weekends or holidays) after the order has been placed.
Other In-Store Pickup Details
Orders must be paid in full on www.PHANTOMZONEONLINE.com with a credit/debit card (you cannot pay for the order when picking it up at the store).
In-Store pickup only applies to in-stock items. Pre-order items, subscription items and backorder items are not eligible. If you wish to pre-order an item for pick up at our store, you can pre-order it directly in our store.
Please pick up orders within two weeks of receiving the second “Your order is ready” email. Our stores do not have excess storage room and orders left unclaimed after two weeks may be canceled and you will be charged a 10% re-stocking fee.